Little Christmas Cookie in the Oven
- Unisex fit and sizing
- Comfy and cozy shirt, perfect for upcoming holidays!
- Stretchy soft material
- Fits a little large/oversized on women who are newly pregnant and not showing yet.
- Fits more true to size on women with a baby bump
- Size guide located in photos section pictures a pregnant model in 3 of the 5 sizes we offer to help you understand fit.
- Confused what size to order? No problem! Here is a sizing example: Let's say you're 8 weeks pregnant (not showing yet) and currently wearing a small but if wish to wear this shirt all through pregnancy, you may consider ordering a medium. Because later in pregnancy, you may find yourself fitting into medium shirts better. Upon receiving the medium, it may fit a little oversized/large at first, however, as pregnancy progresses and your cute baby bump grows, you will be happy that you ordered the medium. **If you care more about the fit for your big announcement in the earlier stages of pregnancy, and prefer the shirt to fit best upon receiving, only then would you probably order the small. We have included a size chart in the photos section that may also help you decide on a size by finding your chest measurements on the chart and comparing.
All materials range depending on availability to us at the time we create your order. Most shirts are made from a light weight cotton/poly blend while some garments are cotton only or poly only. No matter the material, we use only the SOFTEST tees for our customers so rest assured, you will love the look and feel of your shirt.
We offer free shipping on USA orders over $35. If your cart doesn't reach $35, no problem, we offer a low, flat rate shipping cost of only $5. In a time crunch for your order? We offer several different expedited shipment methods at checkout.
Please view size chart located in photos section and/or thoroughly read sizing recommendation. Our sizing recommendations are based on years of feedback collected from customers.
Machine wash on cold setting, hang to dry or use low heat setting.